Was this made using SDL?
A downloadable game for Windows
Made within 72 hours for LD50 by Robin Field & Billy Hobson
This cold wasteland is under attack from aliens and you’re the last one in charge. There’s no chance of victory but you won’t go down without a fight.
- Choose a location to build your HQ.
- Fly your high-tech jet around the area taking down E.Ts and their UFOs.
- Rescue lost civillians for cold hard cash.
- Build railways between factories and the cities so they can grow and expand.
- Build anti-air guns and walls around cities and your HQ to keep the alien threat at bay.
- Once a city has a bank they will pay you a cut of their income, so build an airstrip nearby!
- Push back against the encroaching alien nests.
- Fight until you can fight no more.
Left click - Select and Place buildings
Middle mouse hold / Arrow keys - Drag the screen around the local area
Spacebar - Take off
Right mouse hold - Accelerate
Left mouse hold - Shoot
Middle mouse hold - Drop missile
Spacebar - Land
Pressing M at any point will also mute/unmute the music.
update: fixed out of bounds crashes for most enemies - probably gonna have to do more
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.