I really love this game i play it a lot in my spare time i played it on my YouTube and made the videos then i came back today and you updated it!! so ill be making another video on it soon!! 7/10!
Little Lands: Post Jam Mini-Update v38.03
Turns out Little Lands had some huge problems, from trees being way too OP to half the customisation options barely even working.
This pretty small update tweaks gameplay, graphics and audio a tad.
Here's the stuff I remember doing?
- Added clouds: These don't do anything, they just make the blue sky look less boring. They change depending on the weather!
- Added notifications for when resources die out. (this might need some more work in the future)
- Added a status symbol-thing, for when it's raining. (you can hover over it for more details!)
- Added a simple options menu. (Sliders, more options, etc... coming soon)
- Added fullscreen support.
- Added a custom mouse cursor; complete with cute little grabby hand when dragging screen.
- Changed a handful of sprites.
- Walls cost WAY less, they also increase happiness now.
- Towers initially have less range, but the barracks now increases it alongside speed.
- Apple trees, when next to water, instead of gaining extra food, live longer.
- Some other stuff?
- Fixed the pirate difficulty multiplier. It didn't work at all prior. oops.
- Fixed the sky pissing off forever when the player dragged the screen too far.
- Fixed the food counter notification's font randomly changing.
- Fixed some other stuff?
I'm sorry, I can barely remember what I did in this update. There may be more changes than I've listed.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE EVERYONE!