A downloadable game for Windows
Little Lands is a short strategy city-builder prototype about building on a cluster of tiles that randomly connect to your land over time, made in under 72 hours for Ludum Dare 38. (A Small World)
In Little Lands, you can:
- Get tret poorly by RnG.
- Feed hungry villagers.
- Run out of food.
- Build wonderful farmland.
- Worry about resource levels.
- Destroy pirate ships.
- Get destroyed by pirate ships.
- Become upset and customise your game, to make it easier.
- Make a space boat to freedom.
PLANNED! - For the future? (Post Ludum Dare):
- Forest fires! (During rain)
- Blood moon (Ghost Pirates)
- Ground Combat (Foot soldiers)
- Grow your own forest tiles.
-Pirate drop ships
Robin Field - Programming, Art and Design.
Billy Hobson - Music, Sfx and Design.
Thank you so much for playing our game!
HELPFUL STUFF (Temporary, until I put a help menu in the game)
- Click your boat once it's complete to win.
- Farms and oak trees must be clicked to harvest.
- Hold shift when hovering over buildings to understand what they do.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Little Lands: Post Jam Mini-Update v38.03 88 days ago